The Legendary Fortress Anchor
In test after test, from coast to coast and from around the world, no anchor in history has been called “The World’s Best Anchor” by more boaters and respected marine experts than Fortress….and for good reason.
Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing, plus thousands of real world test are your assurance of performance, quality, and value.
Fortress anchors weigh only half as much as heavier steel anchors yet outperform them all. Why? Because the Fortress design does not depend upon weight to provide world class performance. All this adds up to your best value in anchoring safety and convenience.
Approved by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
Used by the U.S. Navy & U.S. Coast Guard
Fortress Anchor Features
- Award Winning Design.
- Tough anodized finish.
- High-tech, rustproof aluminum alloy.
- Superior holding power at a fraction of the weight.
- Highest rating in over 20 independent tests worldwide.
- Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage.
- Adjustable fluke angles (32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud).
- Approved by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
- Used by the U.S Navy and U.S Coast Guard.
“Fortress represents the best in anchor technology.”
“The Fortress is hard to beat. We continue to be impressed.”
-Practical Sailor Magazine
“The perfect anchor? We like Fortress Anchors!”
-Powerboat Reports Magazine
“The Fortress is the best fluke type anchor we have ever tested.”
-Pontoon & Deckboat Magazine
“The Fortress Anchor outperforms other anchors of comparable size.”
-Cruising World Magazine
“The Fortress FX-16 holding-power is excellent in all conditions.”
-Trailer Boats Magazine
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.